Ahad, 22 Jun 2014

The End . .

Alhamdulillah,


Finally I'm back on the track ! 

For the whole week, I've been busy doing my work.

Too many things need to be settle before officially ended my career as a teacher.

And today, 22nd June 2014, officially my career as GSTT ended, smoothly,

Alhamdulillah, all praise to Allah. 

To be truth, I'm proud to myself as I've prove to myself that I can be a teacher 

Even though my real profession for the next 4-5 years is not really education field,

but at least I have my own experience to be in this field once in this lifetime.

So, this is the first entry that will lead to manyyy entry after this.

May Allah ease me to be the real part time blogger, insyaAllah. ;)

See you in the next entry ! Wiiiii.

BTW, sorry for the broken English there.

Don't know why but feel like what to type in English as for today.

Thankyou.





Terima Kasih Daun Keladi. Kalau Sudi, Singgahlah Lagi.. =)

0 ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2011/2012. ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY ALYAA IBRAHIM