Ahad, 6 Mei 2012

I'm Truly Sorry to All T___T


By the time i write this post, i just having my break and to rest my body. i'm really really sorry to all of you especially to those who came to visit my blog and leave comments in Segmen Ben Ashaari. truly sorry that i can't make it today. maybe tomorrow or Tuesday. give me time, please? err, actually something happened to my mum and i have to take care of her. well, exactly, i don't know what happened to her, i guess it's only normal fever but after i perform my Maghrib prayer, i went to her room and take a look and saw her body full with something redness. it make me wonder but my mum said this is normal to her. so, i feel relieved a moments. but just now, her body became so hot and i have to jelum her.  and since my dad is not around at home, so this is my responsibility to take care of my mum and my eldest brother. that's why i'm quite busy today and i have no time to go through all the comments and replies all. i hope all of you understand my situation and support me from back. thank you.

Terima Kasih Daun Keladi. Kalau Sudi, Singgahlah Lagi.. =)

0 ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2011/2012. ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY ALYAA IBRAHIM