Jumaat, 24 Ogos 2012

Samsung Galaxy Nexus ! Welcome Home ~


Nice to hold, nice to see. Once broken, consider sold ~

Haha. Nice quote right? Everyone seems to familiar with this quote. So do I. And, this quote sometimes remind me on something. What it is? Let it be secret to you. HAHA.


Well, nothing much to say. Just want to share that SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS ! just arrived home yesterday.  Oh, not mine. T____T My sister's phone. So jealous you know. Very nice and great phone to me ! It is Android 4.0. Like seriuslyyy, Burssst~ HAHA. Actually, my sister want Samsung Galaxy S2 as her new babyphone, but after having huge discussion among us, then she prefer this compared to S2. 

So guys, let me know if you are using Samsung Galaxy S2 or S3 and also Iphone 4S because I need to know what are the advantages and disadvantages of these phone compared to my sister's phone since I want new babyphone also ! HAHA.


Terima Kasih Daun Keladi. Kalau Sudi, Singgahlah Lagi.. =)

0 ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2011/2012. ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY ALYAA IBRAHIM