Jumaat, 7 Mac 2014

Goodbye AUCMS's girls !

Assalamualaikum, selamat malam.

070314 - So generally today is their last day at Farmasi Hospital Seberang Jaya.

Still can't believe it, that today is their last day here , as part of training hospital's team.




They already here , doing their training when the first time me and my friends 'jejak' our kaki here. Quite a moment I can say, haha.

At first, we don't really know who they are, as we think they might be a 'berlagak' person as they are more senior compared to us. But no, they don't. They are very good after knowing each other. Haha. Silly me.

Yesterday, they treat all the staffs there with nasi tomato but unfortunately I didn't come to work as i'm sick. But after all, thankyou girls. :-)

Last word from me, thanks for everything, girls. For each and everything that you've done to us. We owe you so much. And on behalf of my friends, we're sorry if we've done anything wrong to you. :-D

Best of luck for your future undertaking and hope to see again ! :-P




posted from Bloggeroid


Terima Kasih Daun Keladi. Kalau Sudi, Singgahlah Lagi.. =)

0 ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2011/2012. ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY ALYAA IBRAHIM