Isnin, 15 April 2013

Unofficially End of Semester 4. (:

Just a quick update to let you know that i'm now a freeeee bird ! Yeay ! Yippi ! Alhamdulillah.

I'm done with all my 6 killer papers. Why killer papers ? Cause they are sooooo soooo killer, man ! My nerves burst put everytime i finish one by one answering those 6 papers.

Last paper finish at 12.00pm yesterday. End with PHC 222, Hospital Pharmacy. I tell you what, this paper so so killer men, its 4 credit hours subject which i can say covered our skill in drugs since first disease in pharmacothery subject, anti hypertensive till the last one, laxatives which is drug to treat constipation which i learn in this semester in PHC 223, Pharmacotherapy of Peripheral Nervous System, Gastrointestinal, Endocrine and Skeletal System. Oh seriusly, you need to remember what have you learned past few months. Haha. Quite scary, right ?

But, alhamdulillah. I'm done with that. (: So, give me a break first, then insyaAllah tomorrow or tonight I will update more and more. Arghh, can't wait to become full time blogger again. Ihiks. I've so manyy things to be shared here. Stay tune k. :-)




posted from Bloggeroid


Terima Kasih Daun Keladi. Kalau Sudi, Singgahlah Lagi.. =)

0 ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2011/2012. ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY ALYAA IBRAHIM