Ahad, 1 September 2013

It's September !

Assalamualaikum,



Oh yeah, its 1 September baby ! Honestly, i still can't believe September is hereeee ! Haha. Excuse me for my annoying behaviour , kuikui. Yeah, just want to let you know, i'm waiting for September to come again and again every year and insyaAllah, i hope my life will be better for this month. Let's pray hardly for this guys ! :)

Oh btw, Happy Independence day, Malaysia ! 56th for this year. I feel so blessed to be part of Malaysian and stay here. Thank God for everything, Alhamdulillah for the peaceful we earn today. And i really hope for the freedom to stay forever and everr ! 

So, nothing much I want to say in this post. Just a warm wishes to welcome September to me and others. And yess, we still in RAYAAAA mode, even it will last for one more week, HAHA. Ehem, still got so many open house to attend , and to fill in our tummy with raya dishes until bloated ! Hehe. Well, exactly, i have so many stories about open house, (especially my open house) to share here, but i did'nt get any chances yet. Maybe later, when i'm bored with my daily stuff. Haha

Ok, till meet then. Sorry if there any broken English here, i don't know why, but just feel like want to publish this post in English version. Forgive me for my numbness. Haha. Bye :)





Terima Kasih Daun Keladi. Kalau Sudi, Singgahlah Lagi.. =)

1 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

better try than never. :) happy september alyaa !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2011/2012. ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY ALYAA IBRAHIM