Isnin, 7 Oktober 2013

Laugh .

Hai,

Since I was too busy with my life because semester 5 will end soon, so soon so I've limited time to update my blog with my happy and sad story. But, promise you, later on, after all things settle up, I will spend more time to update things that me or my friends or my silent reader want to know. So far, alhamdulillah, my life seems so great. Practical session went smoothly, ( just having few complications that makes me crazy sometimes) and i'm healthyy ! :)

For this entry, I just want to share one quote which I got from my FB's friend list. Hope it is a good things to be shared here. 


For me, it is a good quote for a student like me when i'm depressed or stress or something else ESPECIALLY when it is final exam ! Being pharmacy student is a challenging task, I tell you. 24 hours is not enough for you to recall or remember every single things in the lecture note or textbook. But yeah, i'm proud i'm done with it ! Hihi :)

Good night.
 

Terima Kasih Daun Keladi. Kalau Sudi, Singgahlah Lagi.. =)

0 ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2011/2012. ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY ALYAA IBRAHIM