Sabtu, 12 Oktober 2013

Future

Future,


think about it,

seriously scared me off !

But, somehow,

i'm waiting for it, because i want

to know who am i going to be soon,

to know whom am i going to married to,

to know where am i at this stage of life 

and almost everything i want to know.

And for this,

i'm fully rely to Him, Allah S.W.T to make the best story line for my life and my future

i put my confidence and trust to Him as i know Allah will never let us down.

I just need to pray that one day , 

all my dreams will come true,

insyaAllah. :)


And not to forget,

i'm so eager to know who is their soul mates , to my both lovely "big brother" 

i just can't wait for it, and of course

my prayer always for both of you guys ! 

As i know both of them are too choosy ! Haha



Terima Kasih Daun Keladi. Kalau Sudi, Singgahlah Lagi.. =)

0 ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2011/2012. ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY ALYAA IBRAHIM