Rabu, 7 Mac 2012

Hello March, Hello Final Examination. ^-^

Assalamualaikum..

Well, i think it's long enough since i post the previous entry. so, for this entry, i just want to let you know that i will sit for final examination on next week. now, i'm busy to finish all the syllabus that I've learned throughout the semester. and that's why i left this blog without post any entry. i'm so sorry if i haven't finish to visit your blog, my friends. BTW, i have 7 subject to cover for this semester. quite many right? ^__^ haha. and to my fellow friends in UiTM, i hope all of you can do the best for this semester. GOOD LUCK GUYS AND GIRLS. =p

so, that's all for today. see you for the next entry. give me time so that i can visit your blog after this.


p/s: pray for me. ^__^

Terima Kasih Daun Keladi. Kalau Sudi, Singgahlah Lagi.. =)

0 ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2011/2012. ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY ALYAA IBRAHIM