Sabtu, 28 Januari 2012

True Meaning of Friendship.

Assalamualaikum..

Today, I'll like to share something with you guys which is True Meaning of Friendship. Got this one from one of my classmates. So, I think it is a good idea if I share it in this blog since I've no idea to update this blog.


#googleimages#

But, I'll not write down all the entry. Just take a few quotes that have deep meaning for me. If you guys want to know more, please take a look at HERE


The best quotes that I wanna share here is:

Friendship is when people know all about you but like you anyway regardless of size, how much money you have, color, species, or age. 

Real friends won't let you do stupid things
I'm sure that most of us have read this at 9GAG.com, right? Yes, I took all this quotes from there. Seriously, I love all the entry at 9GAG.com. So, take a minute to look there. See you soon..
Terima Kasih Daun Keladi. Kalau Sudi, Singgahlah Lagi.. =)

0 ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
COPYRIGHT 2011/2012. ALL RIGHT RESERVED BY ALYAA IBRAHIM